Thursday, January 22, 2009

Insperation in design for me




A lot of things inspire me/move me. Not just one type of art or one kind of designer. Its hard for me to group the things that inspire me together cause there are so many different things that really do not go with each other at all. But individually they give me a type of motivation or feeling that nothing else does. These are a few images that when I look at just really make my mind work. But for others they might just be images. But hey this is about what moves me right? The images of the old school skateboard designs is what actually got me interested in art cause when I was I kid I always wanted to create similar images. this being my first desire to create stuff. And well the Vegas strip just puts me in awl no matter how many times I see it. the photo of the sunset is from a local New jersey Photographer. this image is what re sparked my interest in photography I also added a interview with graphic designer Chip Kidd. I researched him last semester and I just love his style.screen="true" width="425" height="344">

No comments:

Post a Comment