Thursday, January 22, 2009

Erin Lee


Why do I design? Because it is in me. I feel the people of Earth will need my creative ability to be innovative and direct. Being a designer is more than a day job. To me it encompasses all that I am and all that will be. Even if I do not have a successful career in design I will always be creating. The visions inside my head and the ideas I have to share with the world just won't go away! It is very difficult to specify just four of my favorite artists. I love the art of Olivia because it is so sensual and tantilizing. A true tease to the viewer. I really like Frank Frazetta not only because he is the Master of Imagination but because in the vast international arena of fantastic illustration and contemporary art there are thousands of wonferfully gifted creators, but there is only one Frank Frazetta. Bob Peak is another of my favorites. He is responsible for some of the best movie poster art ever created. I can not leave out Hieronymus Bosch. I love the mystery behind him, very little is known of his life or religious beliefs. All that remains are his fantastic works of art. We talked about that today, that artists don't exsist only their art does.

1 comment:

  1. The people of earth DO need your design Erin.

    ReplyDelete